Red Cross is here to help in Estevan & area! Our mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity in Canada and around the world. We are guided by our seven fundamental principles: Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity, and Universality.
You can count on us to:
- Provide you with shelter, food, clothing and basic necessities for the first 72 hours after a disaster such as a house fire
- Help you prepare for and recover from large-scale disasters such as floods and forest fires
- Teach you and your children about respect, healthy relationships, and how to recognize, prevent, and respond to bullying
- Teach your workplace about a healthy work environment
- Teach your children how to make the world a better place one piece at a time
- Teach you and your children First Aid, swimming lessons, and babysitting courses
Want to know more?
Visit us online at www.redcross.ca/saskatchewan. Follow us on twitter @RedCrossSK. Call us at 306-721-1600.